PART 1: THE BASICS
Please attach a clear recent photo of yourself: *
First Name *
Last Name *
Cell Phone: *
Date of Birth: *
Place Of Employment: *
Are you a part of any social networking sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
Who is in your household? (names, ages, relation to you)
1. How long have you been looking to rent a property in the Seattle area?
What is your budget range?
Please describe your ideal property (include minimum number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, etc.):
Please list the specific areas in and around Seattle where you would like to find a property
Why are you moving?
If chosen, will you be willing to share your “DATA” with Producer (as defined below)? (They will need to collect as much of your digital footprint as possible, from sources such as social media, online check-ins, purchases, map data, etc. to help determine the location and characteristics of your perfect home!)
Have you been on TV before? If yes, list the show(s), network(s) and date(s) they aired.
PART 2: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASES
1) You must be at least 21 years of age as of November 1, 2017.
2) You must be legally eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States, or you are in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States by the time pre-production begins on or around November 1, 2017. If required to do so by Producer, you must also be able to leave the United States and legally travel to any foreign country in connection with the production of the Program.
3) You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4) Citizen Pictures, LLC (“Producer”) and NBCUniversal (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and NBCUniversal may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled “Data V. Realtor (WT)” (the “Program”) or any variation thereof;
(ii) NBCUniversal Television Group or any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (collectively, “NBCUniversal”) (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com);
(iii) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
(iv) Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
Please list any such relationships here; if none, write “None.”
You hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, consents and releases: *